The agricultural estate stands on the hill in front of the Castello di Razzano and extends over 10 hectares of land. The building was built in 1861 and subsequently enlarged in 1893, by the Toso family of which we must remember the lawyer Ferraris Toso who in the 1900s promoted the reform of the land register, as attested by a map of that era, today preserved at the Museo Artevino Razzano.
In 1975 the Olearo family purchased the estate and planted a few hectares of vineyards. Following a partial renovation which took place in the 2000s, part of the structure was used for the storage of the Classic Method Spumante produced by the company and another was used for the production and aging of the Vinegar.
In 2020, in addition to the vineyards, a new olive grove was planted adjacent to a picnic area of the estate, from which it is possible to enjoy a splendid view of the rolling hills of Monferrato.